Looking for lender in the area

Looking for lender in the area

Member since 2022 · 1 post · 1 vote

Hello all,

I live in Chattanooga and am looking to explore refinancing my VA home loan with an IRRRL. We have a pretty high rate right now and would like to understand what my options are to reduce that, if at all.


Any and all recommendations are appreciated!

1Reply
11 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2021 · 29 posts · 22 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Jared Hebb:

    Hello all,

    I live in Chattanooga and am looking to explore refinancing my VA home loan with an IRRRL. We have a pretty high rate right now and would like to understand what my options are to reduce that, if at all.


    Any and all recommendations are appreciated!


    Hey Jared, I'd recommend Richard Sailors at Benchmark Home loans on Dayton Blvd. He's still serving and he's a lender specializing in VA. 423-991-8004 is his office number. He's good people.

    Have a great one!

    Spencer

  • Real Estate Consultant · CT · Member since 2017 · 38 posts · 14 votes
    1y

    Hi Jared, for that type of loan best to reach out to a lender licensed in Tennessee

  • Member since 2024 · 90 posts · 5 votes
    1y

    Hi Jared! I'd love to assist, I have partners who may be able to do this.

  • Member since 2024 · 17 posts · 1 vote
    1y

    I would like to know if you are still looking for a loan and would love to know more details of this project. You can send me an email at [email protected] or call me on this number 678-250-5936. Hope to hear from you soon!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.