I live in Chattanooga and am looking to explore refinancing my VA home loan with an IRRRL. We have a pretty high rate right now and would like to understand what my options are to reduce that, if at all.
I live in Chattanooga and am looking to explore refinancing my VA home loan with an IRRRL. We have a pretty high rate right now and would like to understand what my options are to reduce that, if at all.
Any and all recommendations are appreciated!
Hey Jared, I'd recommend Richard Sailors at Benchmark Home loans on Dayton Blvd. He's still serving and he's a lender specializing in VA. 423-991-8004 is his office number. He's good people.
I would like to know if you are still looking for a loan and would love to know more details of this project. You can send me an email at [email protected] or call me on this number 678-250-5936. Hope to hear from you soon!