Anyone have experience with Propstream and building a system for sourcing properties?

Anyone have experience with Propstream and building a system for sourcing properties?

Member since 2022 · 64 posts · 5 votes

Looking for someone who knows how everything works - looking to learn.  

Wanting to understand how a system like Propstream can work together with a CRM and dialler to see if its a valuable (and worthwhile) tool to source properties/sellers in selected markets. 

Would love to chat with anyone who actively knows how this all works - also inspired by David Choi ! 

Thanks all. 

0Reply
2 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2024 · 155 posts · 103 votes
    1y

    Hey Glenn,

    I totally get where you're coming from. When I first tried piecing together PropStream with my CRM and dialer, it was kind of like navigating uncharted waters. But once everything synced up.. it changed how I source properties in selected markets.

    Combining PropStream's data filtering with a solid CRM and an effective dialer lets you zero in on potential sellers and streamline your outreach. A friend of mine recently did this in Phoenix and found some off-market gems that others missed. From what I've heard, its becoming a game-changer for many investors.

    I'd be happy to chat and share how I set up my system, maybe help you skip some of the trail and error. Sometimes a conversation can clear up things manuals just can't.

    Looking forward to connecting!

    - Jasper / Pat Aboukhaled

    Turning investment visions into reality in Phoenix, AZ - Ranked #1 for residential real estate growth and opportunity by PwC

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.