Buying and flipping in cash?

Buying and flipping in cash?

Member since 2024 · 11 posts · 0 votes

I am interested in buying a propery on cash flip it and sell it. This would be in the Philadelphia area. What would be my first step? Do I contact a real estate agent?

0Reply
18 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2023 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    1y

    Hi Emira,

     Whether you're looking on social media or connecting with others, your first step is trying to find deals. I know facebook has a lot of groups who post wholesale deals daily. I'd also recommend connecting with an agent or wholesaler to get started. They can get access to off market deals. Im an agent/wholesaler here myself & would love to connect and see if I can help with anything. 

  • Michael MagnoBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Wadsworth, OH · Member since 2017 · 234 posts · 168 votes
    1y

    I would check out the agent finder tool here on BP, and connect with an Investor focused agent in the area. They will be able to connect you with a large proportion of the connections you need to pull it off. Happy hunting! 

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/business/finder/agents

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.