National home inspection companies

National home inspection companies

Investor · Bergen, NJ · Member since 2011 · 21 posts · 6 votes

I'm considering making private loans to investors nationwide and looking for national home inspection companies to be a central resource. I know NPI does this but are there any others that people have used? Any input would be much appreciated. Thank you. 

0Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2024 · 22 posts · 3 votes
    1y

    I would be interested in deal

  • Provo, UT · Member since 2016 · 53 posts · 15 votes
    1y

    Maybe you can elaborate a bit on how they will be a resource? Are you planning on hiring inspections in bulk for the loans you are doing across the country and you want a discount? Are you looking to inspectors to give you referrals? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.