Looking For A Contractor, Appraiser & Project Manager In Cleveland

Cleveland, OhioHaveProfessionalsOther
Classifieds

Looking For A Contractor, Appraiser & Project Manager In Cleveland

Member since 2025 · 4 posts · 9 votes

Hey everyone! 

I’m a remote investor actively flipping properties in Cleveland and looking for an experienced contractor, appraiser, and project manager who are available to start soon.

🔹 Must have experience working with real estate investors – I’m not looking for someone new to working on flips.
🔹 Reliability & strong communication are key since I’m managing everything remotely.
🔹 Need someone who understands budgeting, timelines, and investor-friendly pricing.

If you have personally worked with a great professional in Cleveland, I’d love your recommendation! DM me or drop their contact info below. Thanks! 

0Reply
28 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Nataly Naim:

    Hey everyone! 

    I’m a remote investor actively flipping properties in Cleveland and looking for an experienced contractor, appraiser, and project manager who are available to start soon.

    🔹 Must have experience working with real estate investors – I’m not looking for someone new to working on flips.
    🔹 Reliability & strong communication are key since I’m managing everything remotely.
    🔹 Need someone who understands budgeting, timelines, and investor-friendly pricing.

    If you have personally worked with a great professional in Cleveland, I’d love your recommendation! DM me or drop their contact info below. Thanks! 


     #1 name in the game in Cleveland is HoltonWise. We've worked with 1,000's of out of state investors. CLICK HERE to discuss working with us.

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2023 · 49 posts · 32 votes
    1y

    For appraisals:

    Paulk Parrish

    O:440-476-1559

    M: 216-586-6585 ext 103

    [email protected]

    www.appraisalkeys.com

  • Ricardo NavarroPro Member
    Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2017 · 60 posts · 23 votes
    1y

    Dm me. I may have someone.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.