DSCR Blanket Loan in West Palm Beach, FL

DSCR Blanket Loan in West Palm Beach, FL

Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 2 votes
  • Hi,
  • I am looking for a lender who does DSCR blanket loans for a 55+ community.
  • - These are all condos in low-rise, two-story buildings.
  • - Average price point: $70K per unit.
  • - Acquiring 3-5 units at a time as they come on the market.
  • - Financing preference: DSCR blanket loans, 20% LTV, 30-year term.
  • - The area has a rec lease, so the mortgagor would need to be comfortable in a second lien holder position.

Please let me know if anybody is interested in those deals. i would like to purchase 50-100 units over the next couple of years.

2Reply
15 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • International · Member since 2023 · 120 posts · 20 votes
    1y

    This could be an interesting project to work together on. Let’s connect and talk about it!

  • Member since 2025 · 22 posts · 3 votes
    1y

    Thank you for sharing the details about your search for a lender who does DSCR blanket loans for a 55+ community. I sounds like a very interesting opportunity, especially with the specifics you've mentioned.

    I have some connections in the real estate financing space who might be able to help. Let's connect and discuss!

  • Lender · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2024 · 112 posts · 23 votes
    1y
    Looks like you have it all together 55+ community all low rise condos are great for the 55+ community.  Blanket loans 20% LTV on 30 year terms should be no problem.  I have lenders dedicated to DSCR.  I would love to connect and see what we could do.
  • Lender · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2022 · 238 posts · 73 votes
    1y

    @Radina Veliova I would love to connect and see if this is something we could do. 

  • Lender · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2024 · 112 posts · 23 votes
    1y
    I'm a private money broker, I'm not looking for a loan, however if you are a direct lender and want to partner with me, we can do that
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.