Looking for: Wholesalers Monroe County NY Bar Association Assignment Contract

Looking for: Wholesalers Monroe County NY Bar Association Assignment Contract

Member since 2025 · 2 posts · 1 vote

An attorney told me its only standard any any other temple for assignment deals would raise eyebrows. Anyone have the template for wholesalers as opposed to realtors? Or does anyone know if I would adapt it?

1Reply
18 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Ithaca, NY · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Simone Harlow:

    An attorney told me its only standard any any other temple for assignment deals would raise eyebrows. Anyone have the template for wholesalers as opposed to realtors? Or does anyone know if I would adapt it?

    I'd use the template a lawyer gives you, especially if it's the standard document used in the county. You're better off doing it their way, NY is an attorney state, which means lawyers have to sign off on the deal. Doing it any other way but how they want it will only lead to frustration and wasted time on your end. 
  • Member since 2025 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    1y

    Thank you! Yes, I will adapt the assignment clause to suit my needs. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.