Experienced realtor, looking for land lending partners

Experienced realtor, looking for land lending partners

Member since 2025 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello, my name is Paul St. Martin. I’m a realtor in Washington state I tend to Okanogan county primarily where I have assisted a quite a few buyers in the procurement of recreational and vacation properties.

I am seeking a land lender who wants to work with me and my clients on a repeat basis

 

0Reply
3 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Denver McClurePro Member
    Financial Advisor · Flower Mound, TX · Member since 2018 · 659 posts · 479 votes
    1y

    Hey @Paul St Martin, happy to join forces. I run a lending firm that assists with residential and commercial loans, along with business and personal loans. Feel free to PM me. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.