Looking for commercial real estate networking events

Looking for commercial real estate networking events

Member since 2025 · 8 posts · 7 votes

Hey everyone! I have been investing in single-family homes for quite some time now and am looking to diversify my portfolio into multi-family and retail investing. I am learning how to analyze/underwrite deals and am building relationships with brokers who have been helping me find deals that fit my criteria. I am looking to expanding my reach to everyone out there in my area involved in the business. If you are a broker, commercial lender, property manager or an investor, I would love to pick your brain and learn from you! Eager to learn! 

Are there any good meetups in Houston?

0Reply
25 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2021 · 22 posts · 26 votes
    1y

    Hi Patrick

    I started a local chapter of a national brand of meetups called the Cash Flow Breakfast Club. There are a range of topics across the spectrum of real estate investing, including commercial (although full disclosure we cover some commercial RE topics but it's not specifically focused on that).

    Website:

    https://www.cashflowbreakfastclub.com/

    Meetup Link (next event is on 3/19 and it happens 3rd Wednesday of every month):

    https://the.cashflowbreakfastclub.com/HoustonTX

    Either way, I'm always looking to meet other investors in Houston, so feel free to DM me to connect. If I can't help you, I can likely connect you with someone who can.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.