(8/4) Side by Side Duplex in Minneapolis - Good cash flow

(8/4) Side by Side Duplex in Minneapolis - Good cash flow

Rental Property Investor · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 17 votes

I bought this a few years ago, have since had kids, and am now looking to simplify my life. Please check out the craigslist ad link and contact me thought that after reading it thoroughly. It is a solid property and does offer solid cash flow (obviously depends on your financing).

Each unit is ~1800sqft, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, in-unit laundry (currently free). Landlord pays city utilities (water/trash/etc), tenants pay gas + electric. Rents are currently $2200 & $2370. Asking $520k.

Thanks for looking! 

1Reply
15 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jeff SchemmelBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Saint Paul, MN · Member since 2014 · 384 posts · 401 votes
    1y

    I recognize this one!  I have a few people to talk to about it.  Thanks for posting.

  • Real Estate Broker · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2011 · 5k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    1y

    @Nick Brogren and the new wildly anti-landlord regulations in Minneapolis are of no motive for your sale, or the press to have no agents involved in the transaction what so ever? 

  • Rental Property Investor · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 17 votes
    1y
    No. Reason for no agents is that I don't see the need to pay a realtor since the title company does all the real work (and I had my license at one point to know enough about the process). I'm 'marketing' the property myself because there will be a very specific buyer and I don't need it all over the MLS, dealing with multiple showings, etc. etc. May post it FSBO on Zillow if I don't get any takers here. Also - I only bought this a couple years ago, so not enough equity to even break even if using an agent.

    Minneapolis regs were a concern at first, but I have had no issues with the city at all - in fact, they have been quite responsive when I have engaged with them. All lease/renter processes are very straight-forward, well defined, and well documented.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.