Real Estate Agent 路 Columbus OH 路 Member since 2018 路 1k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
1y
@Adam Macias very much appreciate the analogy as well. I have nothing but good things to say about the featured agent program as a member so send anyone with questions my way if needed.
also a fitting post because here in the midwest it is that planting time of year. I've got a good bunch of seeds popping under the LED in the basement getting ready to go outside any day now. Hoping for a break in the weather to get them in the ground in the next couple weekends.
@Adam Macias very much appreciate the analogy as well. I have nothing but good things to say about the featured agent program as a member so send anyone with questions my way if needed.
also a fitting post because here in the midwest it is that planting time of year. I've got a good bunch of seeds popping under the LED in the basement getting ready to go outside any day now. Hoping for a break in the weather to get them in the ground in the next couple weekends.
We truly appreciate you Michael and am very grateful for the real estate conversations we've had!
Our last from is usually in Mid-April and it can be brutal so we truly do have to time the seeds right, have row covers and all to make sure the plants don't perish if outside. Now's the time to get them going!
Would like to hear what you're growing Michael! 馃尡