Investor looking to build a network in Birmingham, AL

Investor looking to build a network in Birmingham, AL

New to Real Estate · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2024 · 1 post · 3 votes

Hi All. Im Osa!

I'm an out-of-state investor based in the Atlanta, GA area, actively building a small rental portfolio in Birmingham, AL. I’m focusing on Class B and C neighborhoods, targeting 3-bedroom properties that are ideal for BRRRR and Section 8 strategies.

I’d love to connect with:

  • Investor-friendly real estate agents
  • Wholesalers with light-to-moderate rehab deals
  • Reliable contractors and handymen
  • Property managers experienced with Section 8

If you’re local or have experience investing in Birmingham, I’d love to connect, hear your insights, and possibly work together.

Thanks in advance!

3Reply
24 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jaycee GreenePro Member
    Real Estate Consultant · St. Louis MSA · Member since 2024 · 3k+ posts · 727 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Osa Odigie:

    Hi All. Im Osa!

    I'm an out-of-state investor based in the Atlanta, GA area, actively building a small rental portfolio in Birmingham, AL. I’m focusing on Class B and C neighborhoods, targeting 3-bedroom properties that are ideal for BRRRR and Section 8 strategies.

    I’d love to connect with:

    • Investor-friendly real estate agents
    • Wholesalers with light-to-moderate rehab deals
    • Reliable contractors and handymen
    • Property managers experienced with Section 8

    If you’re local or have experience investing in Birmingham, I’d love to connect, hear your insights, and possibly work together.

    Thanks in advance!

     @Osa Odigie I see this is a little old of a post, but you may want to connect with @Shane Dreffs. He's very active in Bham.

  • Birmingham, AL · Member since 2025 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    1y

    I'm a property manager for Rental Advantage in the Bham area. We manage about 40-50 section 8 and 300 rentals around the Jefferson and Shelby county areas. My office number is 2059681825. Would love to talk further if you are still looking for real estate agent or property a manager.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.