Realtor looking for fix and flip Mentor

Realtor looking for fix and flip Mentor

Member since 2025 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hey I’m looking  for someone I can partner up with to mentor me on starting my fix and flip business. I’m a Realtor that serves Contra Costa County, San Fransisco County, Solano & Alameda County. I’ll find the deal, you bring the knowledge and capital. Fees can be negotiated 

1Reply
6 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jaycee GreenePro Member
    Real Estate Consultant · St. Louis MSA · Member since 2024 · 3k+ posts · 727 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Roxanna Vasquez:

    Hey I’m looking  for someone I can partner up with to mentor me on starting my fix and flip business. I’m a Realtor that serves Contra Costa County, San Fransisco County, Solano & Alameda County. I’ll find the deal, you bring the knowledge and capital. Fees can be negotiated 

    Hi @Roxanna Vasquez, welcome to the BP Forum! Do you have an idea of the type of property you want to flip (# of bedrooms, SF, location) and price point?

  • Russ CowleyBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Pleasanton, CA · Member since 2019 · 15 posts · 10 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Roxanna Vasquez:

    Hey I’m looking  for someone I can partner up with to mentor me on starting my fix and flip business. I’m a Realtor that serves Contra Costa County, San Fransisco County, Solano & Alameda County. I’ll find the deal, you bring the knowledge and capital. Fees can be negotiated 


    Hi Roxanna, I'm in the Tri-Valley and do flips. I would be happy to partner with you.  Feel free to contact me directly at [email protected]. 

    Advantage Property Management Services4.8214 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.