Looking to build 2 homes on lots we own.

Knoxville, TennesseeWantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Looking to build 2 homes on lots we own.

Contractor · Knoxville tn · Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Im a GC/Builder in TN.

We have been doing high end remodels for 10+ years and have started building last year.

I currently have 2 buildable lots in the Fairfield Glades TN community.

We built a house in that community last year that sold before we finished.

Looking to duplicate last build on one lot (2,200sqft 3bed/2.5bath ), and a smaller home (1500sqft 3 bed 2 bath) on the other lot.
We can build them for $200/sqft including my GC fee.
Last one sold for $257/sqft.
I am confident we can get $275/sqft min based on recent comps.
We own the land already.

If we build both homes at the same time I can get better lumber and labor pricing.

To build both homes: 3700sqft

Investment:$740k

Build time:5-7months

I am looking for either:
1. $740k loan @ 15% APR with loan +interest due at closing.

Or

2. $740k investment, investor collects 40% profit after closing cost.

Both properties will be collateral.

Both scenarios net investor minimum of $80k profit.

Any interested parties?

I can send pictures of previous home built and some of the work we have done.

0Reply
13 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Niceville FL · Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    Hello Edward, 

    Would be happy to look at this for you, if you have good experience we would likely be looking at lower rates than what you are expecting.  

  • Member since 2025 · 56 posts · 4 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Edward Lutsyk:

    Im a GC/Builder in TN.

    We have been doing high end remodels for 10+ years and have started building last year.

    I currently have 2 buildable lots in the Fairfield Glades TN community.

    We built a house in that community last year that sold before we finished.

    Looking to duplicate last build on one lot (2,200sqft 3bed/2.5bath ), and a smaller home (1500sqft 3 bed 2 bath) on the other lot.
    We can build them for $200/sqft including my GC fee.
    Last one sold for $257/sqft.
    I am confident we can get $275/sqft min based on recent comps.
    We own the land already.

    If we build both homes at the same time I can get better lumber and labor pricing.

    To build both homes: 3700sqft

    Investment:$740k

    Build time:5-7months

    I am looking for either:
    1. $740k loan @ 15% APR with loan +interest due at closing.

    Or

    2. $740k investment, investor collects 40% profit after closing cost.

    Both properties will be collateral.

    Both scenarios net investor minimum of $80k profit.

    Any interested parties?

    I can send pictures of previous home built and some of the work we have done.


     sounds interesting I am a Nationwide Direct Lender 

    and we have a program for ground up.  Happy to take a look at this deal for you

  • New to Real Estate · Member since 2025 · 76 posts · 7 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Edward Lutsyk:

    Im a GC/Builder in TN.

    We have been doing high end remodels for 10+ years and have started building last year.

    I currently have 2 buildable lots in the Fairfield Glades TN community.

    We built a house in that community last year that sold before we finished.

    Looking to duplicate last build on one lot (2,200sqft 3bed/2.5bath ), and a smaller home (1500sqft 3 bed 2 bath) on the other lot.
    We can build them for $200/sqft including my GC fee.
    Last one sold for $257/sqft.
    I am confident we can get $275/sqft min based on recent comps.
    We own the land already.

    If we build both homes at the same time I can get better lumber and labor pricing.

    To build both homes: 3700sqft

    Investment:$740k

    Build time:5-7months

    I am looking for either:
    1. $740k loan @ 15% APR with loan +interest due at closing.

    Or

    2. $740k investment, investor collects 40% profit after closing cost.

    Both properties will be collateral.

    Both scenarios net investor minimum of $80k profit.

    Any interested parties?

    I can send pictures of previous home built and some of the work we have done.


     Would love to connect and take a look at your options 

  • Simmy AhluwaliaPro Member
    Lender · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 200 votes
    1y

    @Edward Lutsyk - if you are still seeking financing quotes, we're happy to price this out for you.  [email protected]

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.