Flip house insurance

Flip house insurance

Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Does anyone have or use a reasonable insurance company for a flip house?  I'm done with the heavy lifting and it's vacant on the market.  I NEED A BARE-BONES POLICY.   thanks!!!!  rick

0Reply
23 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Insurance Agent · Member since 2020 · 177 posts · 76 votes
    1y

    How long will you need the home covered for?

  • Benjamin AakerPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Brandon, SD · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    I use Auto Owner's for my rentals. You might look into their service.

  • Insurance Agent · Member since 2020 · 177 posts · 76 votes
    1y

    Auto Owners is great, but I don't believe they write in that part of Mississippi. Also they aren't fans of vacant homes.

  • Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    can someone call or text?  I need this coverage yesterday!   571 337 1152

  • Real Estate Agent · Lafayette, LA · Member since 2024 · 46 posts · 21 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Rick Cutrera:

    Does anyone have or use a reasonable insurance company for a flip house?  I'm done with the heavy lifting and it's vacant on the market.  I NEED A BARE-BONES POLICY.   thanks!!!!  rick


     Hey Rick! Usually my flippers get a builder's risk policy. You can try Goosehead insurance. 

  • Insurance Agent · Chicago · Member since 2025 · 46 posts · 38 votes
    1y

    Were you able to find a solution?

    If not, find a broker with USAssure might be able to help. USAssure is the exclusive program administrator for the Builders Risk Plan insured by Zurich. They are my go to for anything builders risk related, and I believe they will write the business even if up to 30% of the project has already been completed. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.