Looking for a Mentor Contractor to Learn the Business

Looking for a Mentor Contractor to Learn the Business

Antonio WallerPro Member
Los Angeles · Member since 2021 · 18 posts · 14 votes

Hello BP Family,

I'm looking for a General Contractor in the Long Beach/LA County/Orange County area that will mentor me and teach me what goes into a rehab.  I can help out and get my hands dirty in return.  Please feel free to reach out if you're willing to mentor.  I truly appreciate your help!  

2Reply
25 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Chicago · Member since 2025 · 111 posts · 103 votes
    1y

    Have you tried signing up for meetups Antonio? I would suggest doing a little legwork if you have not yet. Attend virtually and in person networking events. I have found amazing people going to networking events lately. 

  • Antonio WallerPro Member
    OP
    Los Angeles · Member since 2021 · 18 posts · 14 votes
    1y

    Yes I've gone to a few. I'm networking there as well. Just wanted to connect here also. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.