Looking for mentorship

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Consultant · Globally · Member since 2019 · 54 posts · 37 votes
    1y

    Welcome! As someone with over 30 years of experience in real estate, I can definitely help guide you as you get started in investing. I work with both investors and homebuyers, and I understand the challenges and opportunities in real estate investing. Whether you're looking to acquire rental properties, flip houses, or explore other investment strategies, I’m here to provide the insight and mentorship you need.

    I’m also a certified mentor with eXp Realty and would be happy to chat with you more about how I can help you get started. Let’s connect!

  • Ned CareyPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    1y

    @Alicia Davis years ago I wrote a blog here on mentors. You might find it useful,

    How to find a mentor

  • Member since 2025 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    1y

    Thank you so much!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.