Hi I’m new to big pockets

Hi I’m new to big pockets

Real Estate Investor · Member since 2010 · 8 posts · 1 vote

I'm new looking to work with realtors who can send me listings for Dupage area and Will county and investors whole sale deals and build my portfolio.im also looking for attorneys who close and who do subject to deals or I can get the deeds to property. Thank you Katrina Conley (331)291-1576

1Reply
9 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Tj FlorosPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Chicago · Member since 2025 · 95 posts · 74 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Katrina Conley:

    I'm new looking to work with realtors who can send me listings for Dupage area and Will county and investors whole sale deals and build my portfolio.im also looking for attorneys who close and who do subject to deals or I can get the deeds to property. Thank you Katrina Conley (331)291-1576


     Hello Katrina! 

    Welcome to BP. I have a lot of family and friends moving out of the city and into DuPage county who love it so far! Definitely some good areas to invest in!  

  • Julio GonzalezPro Member
    Specialist · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    Hi Katrina, welcome to the community! There is a great group of members on here to connect with.

  • Mark AinleyBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Roselle, IL (Chicago Suburb) · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    @Katrina Conley let me know and I can send you a list of wholesalers you can reach out to.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.