I am looking for investor friendly realtors in Chicagoland area who can help me find good investment properties and give me guidance on anylizing deals. Are there any known tools that I can utilizes to anylize deals?
Hi Jesse, I started working with Dan Nelson late last year. I'm about to close my second deal and he is great. He has a solid team and has helped me to find deals and also with recommendations to help me build my support team. You can find him through the Agents tool in BP, or send me a DM and I'll pass his info.
I am looking for investor friendly realtors in Chicagoland area who can help me find good investment properties and give me guidance on anylizing deals. Are there any known tools that I can utilizes to anylize deals?
Thanks in advance!
There are so many tools to analyze deals. My partner & I are realtors and we use the following:
1. Reiblackbook- We've been clients for 10+ years. We host our CRM, Repair analysis tools, phone systems and marketing to find deals using their system
2. Realist, Remine- As a realtor we use both of these tools along with some others that are available to realtors to run our AS IS and After Repair Value numbers. We also use both tools to source off market deals
3. Deal Driven- We use this for skip tracing
Feel free to DM to set up a time to discuss any of this.