licensed remodeling company based in Tampa Bay.

Tampa, FloridaHaveProfessionalsContractor
Classifieds

licensed remodeling company based in Tampa Bay.

Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 4 votes

Body:

Hi BP Community,

I run Craftline Remodeling, a licensed remodeling company based in Tampa Bay.

We specialize in:

  • Kitchen renovations

  • Bathroom remodeling

  • Full-home investor flips

  • Additions & restoration work

If you’re looking for a reliable contractor who shows up, communicates, and delivers — that’s us.

✅ We've helped real estate investors boost ARV on their flips

✅ Transparent pricing + quality work

✅ Local crews, fast turnaround, licensed & insured

You can view our past projects and get a quote at:  CraftlineRemodeling.com

Happy to connect with local or out-of-state investors looking to remodel or rehab in Tampa Bay.

Cheers,

Dan

Craftline Remodeling

4Reply
18 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bluffton, SC · Member since 2022 · 16 posts · 9 votes
    1y

    Hey Dan. I'm an Investor coming into the Tampa Market to start Flipping houses in and around the Tampa areas. I am going to be strictly doing Cosmetic Renovations and will be looking for a reliable and dependable GC/Remodeling company to handle these projects. I live in SC so everything would have to be virtual on my end and I really would like someone I can keep in contact with throughout the project. Is any of that something you and your crew would be interested in? Let me know!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.