Looking for Michigan Wholesaling Contracts – Purchase & Assignment

Looking for Michigan Wholesaling Contracts – Purchase & Assignment

New to Real Estate · Metro Detroit, MI · Member since 2025 · 9 posts · 4 votes

Hi everyone,

I’m an investor based in Michigan and I’m getting ready to wholesale a few residential and light commercial properties. Before I start calling sellers, I want to make sure I have solid contracts in place.

I’m specifically looking for:

  • A Michigan-compliant Purchase Agreement that includes an assignment clause

  • A clean Assignment of Contract template

If you’ve got versions that have worked well for you here in Michigan (and passed title company reviews), I’d really appreciate a share or point in the right direction. Also open to recommendations on title companies that are wholesale-friendly.

Thanks in advance!

— Hunter

0Reply
17 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Consultant · Member since 2022 · 211 posts · 28 votes
    1y

    Hi,

    I sent you a PM

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.