Seeking investor-friendly agents in San Antonio

San Antonio, TexasWantProfessionalsAgent
Classifieds

Seeking investor-friendly agents in San Antonio

Member since 2025 · 1 post · 1 vote

Hey everyone!

I’m an investor from Israel currently focusing on building a rental portfolio in the San Antonio metro using the BRRRR strategy.

I’d love to connect with Investor-friendly agents who are passionate about investment properties, or 

Any local agent with solid knowledge of the San Antonio metro who’s willing to share some insights.

drop your email / phone number below and lets talk

1Reply
34 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · San Antonio · Member since 2024 · 103 posts · 42 votes
    1y

    Hey there—welcome to the San Antonio market!

    I'm a local investor-friendly agent and would love to connect. I work exclusively with investors using BRRRR, STR, and buy-and-hold strategies, and I know the San Antonio metro well—from the solid rental pockets to the hidden value-add opportunities.

    Happy to share insight on the market, help you run numbers, and be a resource as you build your portfolio here.

    Let’s connect!

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2019 · 32 posts · 9 votes
    1y

    Hi Tal. I have a deal in San Antonio, minimal work and recently renovated too. I'll send you a message. Still has a good discount on it, just have to move fast.

  • Specialist · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2011 · 877 posts · 398 votes
    1y

    Hi Tal. I have a few great agents that I know in San Antonio. Feel free to email or message me, and I would be happy to connect you. From what I am seeing, long term rentals in San Antonio are probably better than short term/vacation rentals. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.