Look for a Good Contractor

Look for a Good Contractor

Member since 2025 · 2 posts · 0 votes

I own one rental in Birmingham, Alabama looking to get a remodel done hopefully to start  it sometime in August Can anybody recommend a good one in Alabama

0Reply
53 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Birmingham, AL · Member since 2025 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    1y

    Just met a guy name Phil from B&C development who does remodeling. I'm about to manage his brothers home that he built and the house was very nice. I do not know what he charges but here's his number 2055850433

  • Member since 2022 · 57 posts · 24 votes
    1y

    Hi Brian,

    I would like to look at your opportunity, please call 205-913-7997 or send a message on here to connect. Thank you

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.