Off Market Properties Available in Houston!

Houston, TexasHaveProfessionalsAgent
Classifieds

Off Market Properties Available in Houston!

Real Estate Agent · Houston · Member since 2025 · 42 posts · 6 votes

I’m Kamea Comeaux, a licensed real estate agent here in Houston, and I specialize in sourcing exclusive off-market investment properties across the city and surrounding areas.

Whether you're flipping, buying & holding, or looking for your next high-ROI deal, I've got access to opportunities you won’t find on the MLS — from distressed properties to below-market value homes in investor-friendly neighborhoods.

📍 I work directly with serious end-buyers who are ready to take action. My goal is to help you grow your portfolio with deals that make sense — fast, efficiently, and with no fluff.

Let’s connect! I’d love to learn more about your investment goals and how I can bring value to your next deal.

📲 DM me or text/call 337-661-1770 to get on my investor list and be the first to know when new deals drop.

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2024 · 1 post · 1 vote
    1y

    Hi Kamea! Looking for an investment property for my client. He wants a tenant occupied that he can purchase 220K. Mission Bend, Sugarland, or Katy area.

    Let me know if there you have anything available.

    Thanks

    Carl Graf | Real Broker

    (713)562-6551

  • Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2017 · 33 posts · 12 votes
    1y

    Hi Kamea,

    I'm an investor looking for distressed properties to fix and flip around the 50 to 65% ARV range.
    I can be reached at [email protected]

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.