Motivated Seller Opportunity

Motivated Seller Opportunity

southern, CA · Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 1 vote

Single family house, featuring 4 bedroom, 2 baths.  Newly remolded bathroom.  This is a rental property with an excellent tenant paying $4,500 per month.  Looking for the right buyer with a 700 FICO score as I may do a NO MONEY DOWN, seller carryback.

0Reply
5 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2024 · 63 posts · 20 votes
    1y

    Curtis - if you're wholesaling in CA, feel free to give me a shout! I may have something for you.

  • southern, CA · Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    1y

    Hi Zach, thank you.  I actually have a property I'm looking to wholesale to an investor.  It's actually a No Money Down deal, if you know someone who is interested.  Thank you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.