Looking for an Investor/Partner

Looking for an Investor/Partner

Member since 2025 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello all! 

I'm looking to invest in long term cash flowing assets, Multifamily, Commercial, etc. 

The only issue is I don't have the 15 or 20% to close and as far as I know, DSCR won't allow a second lender/loan, so cash is needed to close. I am only looking to get one property first, solidify it, and go from there.

I do have a family member who wants to invest but frankly it's always scary doing anything with family.. so here I am lol.

I am actively exploring deals in NW Georgia only.

I'd love to partner with somebody, make a lasting connection and work together to create some generational wealth for our families.

Let's chat!

0Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Greg KurznerBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 200 posts · 75 votes
    1y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets, Jason! It’s such a great resource for learning and connecting with like-minded investors. I’ve been coaching new investors for a while, and I always enjoy hearing about what brings people to real estate. What’s your main focus, or what are you hoping to get out of your journey here? If you ever need help, I’m happy to assist!

    Kurzner Group510 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.