Looking for Investors in Philadelphia !

Looking for Investors in Philadelphia !

Member since 2025 · 36 posts · 6 votes

If you’re currently buying investment properties in the Philly, Bucks, Chesco, Delco, and Montco - let’s connect. I’m consistently working with off-market, distressed homes that need full or partial rehab and offer solid upside. I sell 50-60 off-market deals a month, incredibly valuable for an investor looking for MORE inventory!

These are not listed deals—just direct opportunities for buyers looking for:

Fix and flip projects

BRRRR rentals

Long-term holds with equity built in

I’m looking to build solid relationships with serious investors who are ready to move when the numbers make sense. If that’s you, send a message or drop your email, and I will connect with you as soon as I can!

Let’s build something consistent.

0Reply
25 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Handyman · Downingtown, PA · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    1y

    Hello, I am interested in flipping properties but am about ready to be in a position to do so. I am an electrician and handyman and my target market is Chester county. I would like to connect and see how we can help each other.

  • Member since 2025 · 36 posts · 6 votes
    1y

    Joel, let's find a time to connect later this week or next week, sent you a PM.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.