Fix & Flip crowdfunding for San Diego projects

San Diego, CaliforniaWantFinancingCrowdfunding
Classifieds

Fix & Flip crowdfunding for San Diego projects

Member since 2024 · 11 posts · 1 vote

I'm looking for private investors who would like to make 12% on their investment, backed by SFR projects in San Diego.

Your investment is secured with a promissory Note, which is recorded as a lien with the San Diego Recorder's Office.

Investors are paid for accrued interest on the sale of each flip. If you want to continue to invest, you can receive your payout &

Invest in the next project or receive your initial investment in full. Each project requires a new Promissory Note & recording.

I have done over 50 fix & flips in the San Diego area & manage my own crew. Message me here, if interested. Patrick

0Reply
49 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2025 · 16 posts · 2 votes
    1y

    Is the 12% return annualized or flat per project?

  • Member since 2024 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    1y
    Some investors like to be paid after every COE, & others prefer to secure it to the following 
    project, so it becomes a permanent 12% annualized return.
    I just want individual investors to feel safe with their money, so I'm OK either way.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.