Looking for JV Partner – Small Multifamily / Infill Development (CA or NC Markets)

Looking for JV Partner – Small Multifamily / Infill Development (CA or NC Markets)

Ardalan HojjatPro Member
Investor · CA · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 4 votes

Hi BP Community,

I’m looking to connect with an investor or developer for a joint venture on small multifamily or infill development projects.

About me:

  • Background as a construction project manager (5+ years experience).

  • Skilled in project management, Buildertrend software, scheduling, budgeting, and coordinating trades.

  • Focused on scaling into development with a long-term vision of building duplexes, triplexes, and small communities.

What I’m looking for:

  • A partner with access to deals, capital, or lending relationships who needs a boots-on-the-ground/project management partner.

  • Open to opportunities in North Carolina (Charlotte, Concord, Gastonia) or Sacramento, CA metro.

  • Interested in BRRRR small multifamily, new construction duplex/triplex, or build-to-rent projects.

What I bring to the table:

  • Construction management expertise → can reduce build costs, oversee rehabs, and manage subs.

  • Strong work ethic and focus on value-add strategies.

  • Flexible on deal structure (equity split, management role, or co-GP).

If you’re active in these markets and looking for a partner who can bring construction and operations expertise, let’s connect.

Thanks,

Ardalan Hojjat

1Reply
55 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2021 · 57 posts · 21 votes
    1y

    Hey Ardalan! I am an investor and investor friendly agent based out of Charlotte, NC. I work with a lot of clients who are interested in multifamily deals. I am not currently looking to JV personally, but would love to connect and maybe even get you connected with other investors who would be interested in JVing. Let's connect!

  • Scott ScovilleBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2019 · 497 posts · 272 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Ardalan Hojjat:

    Hi BP Community,

    I’m looking to connect with an investor or developer for a joint venture on small multifamily or infill development projects.

    About me:

    • Background as a construction project manager (5+ years experience).

    • Skilled in project management, Buildertrend software, scheduling, budgeting, and coordinating trades.

    • Focused on scaling into development with a long-term vision of building duplexes, triplexes, and small communities.

    What I’m looking for:

    • A partner with access to deals, capital, or lending relationships who needs a boots-on-the-ground/project management partner.

    • Open to opportunities in North Carolina (Charlotte, Concord, Gastonia) or Sacramento, CA metro.

    • Interested in BRRRR small multifamily, new construction duplex/triplex, or build-to-rent projects.

    What I bring to the table:

    • Construction management expertise → can reduce build costs, oversee rehabs, and manage subs.

    • Strong work ethic and focus on value-add strategies.

    • Flexible on deal structure (equity split, management role, or co-GP).

    If you’re active in these markets and looking for a partner who can bring construction and operations expertise, let’s connect.

    Thanks,

    Ardalan Hojjat


    Hey Ardalan, I'm an investor and agent in Sacramento. Happy to connect anytime. This is a great market with lots of BP members investing in the area. I'll DM you.

    Scoville Realty & Investments LLC
  • Lender · Sacramento, CA. · Member since 2025 · 44 posts · 2 votes
    11mo
    Quote from @Ardalan Hojjat:

    Hi BP Community,

    I’m looking to connect with an investor or developer for a joint venture on small multifamily or infill development projects.

    About me:

    • Background as a construction project manager (5+ years experience).

    • Skilled in project management, Buildertrend software, scheduling, budgeting, and coordinating trades.

    • Focused on scaling into development with a long-term vision of building duplexes, triplexes, and small communities.

    What I’m looking for:

    • A partner with access to deals, capital, or lending relationships who needs a boots-on-the-ground/project management partner.

    • Open to opportunities in North Carolina (Charlotte, Concord, Gastonia) or Sacramento, CA metro.

    • Interested in BRRRR small multifamily, new construction duplex/triplex, or build-to-rent projects.

    What I bring to the table:

    • Construction management expertise → can reduce build costs, oversee rehabs, and manage subs.

    • Strong work ethic and focus on value-add strategies.

    • Flexible on deal structure (equity split, management role, or co-GP).

    If you’re active in these markets and looking for a partner who can bring construction and operations expertise, let’s connect.

    Thanks,

    Ardalan Hojjat

    Curious, are the projects you’re eyeing already sourced, or are you still looking for investors/lenders to bring deals to life? I work with capital sources who fund both small and larger multifamily or infill projects, and often structure debt around construction timelines and value-add strategies

    If the numbers and deals make sense, I’d be happy to explore how we could support some of the projects you’re managing. Let’s connect and see what’s in the pipeline

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.