Seeking Contractor(s) to Partner With in Cleveland

Seeking Contractor(s) to Partner With in Cleveland

Rental Property Investor · New York City · Member since 2018 · 12 posts · 5 votes

Hi everyone,

I run Corsa Real Estate, a Cleveland-based investment firm focused on rentals, wholesaling, fix-and-flips, and BRRRR projects. We've completed over 10 projects in the area and are looking to scale.

I’m searching for reliable, professional, and fair contractors in the Cleveland market - ideally those experienced with full rehabs and investment properties.

If you’ve worked with a great contractor, I’d appreciate your referral. And if you’re a contractor yourself, feel free to reach out to me directly.

Thanks in advance for your help.

2Reply
78 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2025 · 1 post · 0 votes
    11mo
    Conrad I’m new to the market in OH I have some contacts from my projects that I have completed. Do you have a what’s app
  • Rental Property Investor · New York City · Member since 2018 · 12 posts · 5 votes
    11mo

    Hey Brandon, appreciate you reaching out! I prefer to keep initial conversations here on BiggerPockets until I know more about your experience and what kind of projects you’ve done in Ohio.

    Could you share a bit more about:

    • What cities you’ve worked in (Cleveland, Akron, Columbus, etc.)

    • What type of projects (flip, rental, new build)?

    • Is there a recent project address or photos I can check out?

    Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.