It looks like it is a franchisee owner of a large auto part company, 300+ locations. Current rent is $3410.06
Got it! Thanks. @Chris Rhodes Assuming that is the monthly rent, I'd ballpark the appraised value at under $500k. Assuming that tracks, this sounds like more of a community bank or credit union deal. Are you open to an intro to such a banker?
Sure if you have one you like, I reached out to Farmer's National in Ohio.
@Chris Rhodes You might check with Leslie Biskner with Cooperative Business Services. She knows CRE lending very well and if she can't help you, she knows a lot of commercial bankers in Cleveland. I'll send you her email via DM.
Lender · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 200 votes
11mo
@Chris Rhodes - Is this NNN? We finance net-leased properties. Typically, you'll need 30-35% down in order for the dscr to work - minimum 1.3x. Sometimes higher.