Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2024 · 11 posts · 12 votes
Hello everyone,
I'm currently seeking private money lenders who are interested in funding the cash to close for a fix and flip project. I have a property under contract at 2046 S. 13th Ave. Broadview, IL 60155, which needs cosmetic/mechanical updates and presents a great value-add opportunity. We are planning to close on 11/14/25, but we are contracted to close 11/24/25.
I'm offering a straightforward promissory note with up to 15% interest annualized; interest-only. If you are a private money lender or know someone who might be interested, please reach out or DM me, so we can discuss the details further.
Specialist · FL · Member since 2025 · 63 posts · 22 votes
11mo
That sounds like a solid project, Tyler. Broadview has been showing great value-add potential lately. I’d be glad to connect and exchange some insights or resources that could support funding or deal flow in that area.