Searching for Contractors in Bellingham WA!

WantProfessionalsContractor
Classifieds
11moFollow

Searching for Contractors in Bellingham WA!

Member since 2023 · 1 post · 1 vote

Hello everyone! I just bought my first house in Bellingham Washington a couple days ago. I intend on renting it out as multiple units, but before I can do that I need to do quite a bit of remodeling. The basement needs a kitchen and bathroom installed, among other things. And I’m pretty sure I need egress windows put in as well. I would be very grateful for any recommendations for contractors that could help me with this project!

Thanks a lot!

Jonah

1Reply
46 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Member since 2025 · 48 posts · 11 votes
    11mo

    Congrats on the new property, Jonah! That sounds like a great project. I don’t have contractor contacts in Bellingham myself, but I do come across verified real-estate contacts and service providers across different markets. I’ll keep an eye out if I find any reliable ones in your area.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.