Condo under contract in Tampa, FL 33604.

HaveService
Classifieds
10moFollow

Condo under contract in Tampa, FL 33604.

Wholesaler · Saint Petersburg · Member since 2025 · 4 posts · 0 votes

I'm looking for cash buyers, if you are interested in buying a condo with a nice ROI dm me.

0Reply
27 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2025 · 41 posts · 9 votes
    10mo

    Nice deal, Pavlos! Looks like a strong ROI opportunity in Tampa. I work closely with data and buyer insights for real estate markets — Tampa's definitely hot right now. I'll DM you, would love to learn more.

  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2021 · 62 posts · 15 votes
    10mo

    I dont buy condos but please add me to your list with the info in my profile! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.