Aspiring Developer Looking to Trade Deals for Mentorship

Aspiring Developer Looking to Trade Deals for Mentorship

Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Hello all, 

I'm looking to help seasoned investors find deals to add to their portfolio in hopes to become long-lasting partners. 

I’m proposing a paid mentorship structure where I find and bring you strong real estate deals in exchange for 10–30% of the final transaction or a flat fee.

As we work together, I’ll ask focused questions so I can align with your goals and help you land more profitable deals.


My goal is to become a developer, and I understand that no strong businessperson gets there alone.

I am coachable and a team player.

If someone is willing to help me along this journey, your ROI will pay dividends for generations.

That's a promise. 

0Reply
65 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joe VilleneuvePro Member
    Plymouth, MI · Member since 2013 · 13k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    11mo

    Well, I have a background in everything you would need to do where you want to go, so if you're interested let me know.  PM me direct.

    • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 0 votes
      10mo
      Quote from @Joe Villeneuve:

      Well, I have a background in everything you would need to do where you want to go, so if you're interested let me know.  PM me direct.



      Not sure if you got my PM, but I did reach out.

    • Joe VilleneuvePro Member
      Plymouth, MI · Member since 2013 · 13k+ posts · 19k+ votes
      10mo
      Quote from @Brian Walker:
      Quote from @Joe Villeneuve:

      Well, I have a background in everything you would need to do where you want to go, so if you're interested let me know.  PM me direct.



      Not sure if you got my PM, but I did reach out.

      I got it.  Tried to reply to you but my reply doesn't seem to be going through for some reason.
  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    10mo

    Not sure if you got my PM, but I did reach out.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.