Savvy Wholesaler Looking For Buyers

Savvy Wholesaler Looking For Buyers

Member since 2025 · 3 posts · 1 vote

I am marketing to a very niche list of properties, which means I may only close 1 or 2 deal a month in the Greater Atlanta Metro Area. I never put a deal under contract unless I know exactly who the buyer for the deal is. If you're a buyer looking for rentals or fix and flips, I would like to get to know you and what your needs are. Where are you looking to buy and where you're not. Let's connect. 

Best,

1Reply
97 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Abel CurielBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Queens, NY · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10mo
    Quote from @Razvan Constantin:

    I am marketing to a very niche list of properties, which means I may only close 1 or 2 deal a month in the Greater Atlanta Metro Area. I never put a deal under contract unless I know exactly who the buyer for the deal is. If you're a buyer looking for rentals or fix and flips, I would like to get to know you and what your needs are. Where are you looking to buy and where you're not. Let's connect. 

    Best,


     Hello Razvan!

    You might find who you're looking for by checking out the search feature, following locations (i.e. Atlanta, GA), and setting up keywords (i.e. Cash buyer Atlanta, buy Atlanta, invest Atlanta, etc.).

    By setting up locations and keywords, you'll get alerts when topics or areas are mentioned/tagged. 

    All the best!

    Abel

    REbuild Team - eXp Realty5234 Reviews
  • Chris BrownPro Member
    Investor · Locust Grove, GA · Member since 2023 · 13 posts · 9 votes
    10mo
    Quote from @Razvan Constantin:

    I am marketing to a very niche list of properties, which means I may only close 1 or 2 deal a month in the Greater Atlanta Metro Area. I never put a deal under contract unless I know exactly who the buyer for the deal is. If you're a buyer looking for rentals or fix and flips, I would like to get to know you and what your needs are. Where are you looking to buy and where you're not. Let's connect. 

    Best,


     Ping me.  I'm looking...

    thanks!

  • Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    9mo

    We are looking for multi family homes in that atlanta area.  Duplex or Quads

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.