Builders in upstate ny

Builders in upstate ny

Rental Property Investor · Montgomery county, NY · Member since 2019 · 35 posts · 8 votes

Looking for builders near Galway ny. Hoping to get estimates. Cost pers sq foot I’m getting estimates 335-375.  I was hoping to be closer to 200 or under but this may not exist.  Help I’m trying to brrrr method

0Reply
60 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Albany, NY · Member since 2017 · 309 posts · 149 votes
    10mo

    Hi @Kevin Marcucio are you looking for someone to build a typical single family home, or someone to build something more custom (maybe a multifamily?). Let me know!

    • Rental Property Investor · Montgomery county, NY · Member since 2019 · 35 posts · 8 votes
      10mo
      Quote from @Nate Monson:

      Hi @Kevin Marcucio are you looking for someone to build a typical single family home, or someone to build something more custom (maybe a multifamily?). Let me know!

      Multi family if I can swing it 


  • Rental Property Investor · Montgomery county, NY · Member since 2019 · 35 posts · 8 votes
    10mo

    i would actually rather go that route yes.  Im hoping brrrr style to recycle my original investment to do it over and over again.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.