Looking for Real Estate Investor / Partner (50/50 Split)

HaveProfessionalsAgent
Classifieds
10moFollow

Looking for Real Estate Investor / Partner (50/50 Split)

Member since 2025 · 9 posts · 0 votes

I am looking for a real estate investor or partner.

I can bring leads, talk to sellers, find motivated sellers, and handle communication.

You just need to fund deals.

We will split the profit 50/50.

I am serious, hardworking, and ready to start immediately.

Looking for a long-term working relationship.

0Reply
33 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Reginald TrussPro Member
    Lender · Toledo, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 96 votes
    4mo

    Muhammad — saw your investor/partner post.

    Before talking capital, I usually like to understand the structure first so nobody wastes time.

    What market are you targeting, what type of asset, and do you already have a deal identified or are you still sourcing?

    Also curious what you’re bringing to the table operationally versus what you need from the capital side.

    — Reginald Truss
    USAF Veteran | Loan Father

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.