Seeking Private Lender for $25K Loan Referral

Seeking Private Lender for $25K Loan Referral

Doug SmithPro Member
Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes

Hello All, I have a referral for a small lender that likes micro-loans. We did the financing for a heavy flip to an experienced investor that needs $25,000 to finish the project in the Tampa market. The home will be listed in the next 21 days, so I can't see this loan being out there for more than 180 days. PM me if you are a small, private, micro-lender that might want to do a 2nd on a flip to an experienced investor for a short term. 

Now...let me say this. The last time I posted to refer a small loan I got a bajillion calls and PMs from mortgage brokers wanting me to refer them all of our investor business. This is a post about referring to a smaller, private lender that will do micro-loans. 

0Reply
47 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kerry Noble JrPro Member
    Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10mo

    Hey Doug check with @Steve Cooper he's in that area and does loans. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.