Exclusive Private Lending Partner Needed – Main Line PA (12% + 30% Backend)

Exclusive Private Lending Partner Needed – Main Line PA (12% + 30% Backend)

Developer · Member since 2025 · 1 post · 1 vote

Hey BP family,I’m a full-time flipper in the Philadelphia Main Line suburbs with 30+ years and 100+ completed projects (mostly 1910-1950 colonials & twins in Lower Merion, Radnor, Tredyffrin-Easttown). I buy right, gut/rehab heavy, and sell fast to cash buyers or high-end retail.I currently have 2-3 deals per year that are simply too good to pass up, but I don’t want to keep tying up my own cash or doing traditional hard money at 12-15% + points.I’m looking for ONE long-term private lending partner who wants completely passive 12-15% preferred return + 20-30% of net profit on every deal with ZERO work on their end.Deal structure I’m proposing (very open to discussion):

  • You fund 100% of purchase price + 100% of rehab (draw schedule with inspections)
  • Loan capped at 70-75% of after-repair value (plenty of cushion)
  • 12% simple interest only while in rehab (paid at closing)
  • 6-9 month term typical
  • First lien position + personal guarantee
  • I cover ALL closing costs, insurance, utilities, holding costs
  • You get 12% interest + 20-30% of net profit (your choice of %)
  • Full transparency – you get contractor bids, scope, timeline, and comps upfront

Last 5 flips averaged 58% gross ROI and 9.2 months door-to-door. Happy to jump on a call and walk you through the last 10 exits with addresses, purchase prices, rehab budgets, and sale prices.If you're an individual investor with dry powder, tired of the stock market rollercoaster, and want mailbox money + big upside on ultra-safe Main Line deals, shoot me a PM or reply here. I'll send you my current pipeline and last 24 months of closed deals.Thanks!
Michael Monaghan

6103496624 (text or call anytime)

1Reply
42 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2024 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    9mo

    Hey Micheal - if you need help opening doors to distress properties, happy to help. Reach out: 215-421-4627

    nicholasdavisrealtor.com

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.