duplex for sale 39,900 zero % financing with 5k down OWC

duplex for sale 39,900 zero % financing with 5k down OWC

Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes

located in Kokomo IN.... full rehab including new roof in the last 18 months.

rents are 390 and 450.00

I will finance with 5k and 1k a month no interest until paid.. So you can own this property free and clear in 3 short years...

Or I will finance it over 15 years do in 5 at 6%...

I advertised this right before I went to Hawaii a few weeks ago ( my mistake) I really could not respond to the people that were interested so for those that might have enquired already please do so again. I am back at work and can process this straight away..

Jay Hinrichs owner 503 789 2451 if interested or just respond to this post.

0Reply
1 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.