Looking For Local Handyman/Turnover Specialist

Looking For Local Handyman/Turnover Specialist

Banker · San Diego, CA · Member since 2012 · 15 posts · 6 votes

Hello, 

I’m looking for someone in the area that comes highly recommended for good handyman work and just general work when turning over apartments to get ready for the next tenant. I am looking for quality work at a competitive and fair price. Write to this post and let’s chat! 

0Reply
45 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Southfield Mi · Member since 2018 · 182 posts · 171 votes
    8mo
    Quote from @Joel Matos:

    Hello, 

    I’m looking for someone in the area that comes highly recommended for good handyman work and just general work when turning over apartments to get ready for the next tenant. I am looking for quality work at a competitive and fair price. Write to this post and let’s chat! 


    i think you would have better luck finding your guy by posting this in a local REIA Facebook page.

  • Arman AhmedPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus Cleveland Dayton, OH · Member since 2024 · 2k+ posts · 923 votes
    8mo

    @Joel Matos

    Happy to share some trusted referrals for handymen and turnover specialists who do quality work at fair rates. Feel free to DM me and I can connect you with a few vetted pros who handle rentals efficiently and reliably.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.