Looking to Buy Performing & Non-Performing Mortgage Notes

HaveNotes: Non-Performing
Classifieds

Looking to Buy Performing & Non-Performing Mortgage Notes

Member since 2025 · 48 posts · 14 votes

Hello, BiggerPockets community!

I’m actively looking to purchase private mortgage notes across the U.S. My focus is on:

  • - 1st position residential notes (1–4 unit properties)

  • - Performing or non-performing notes

  • - LTV ≤ 70% (discounted offers considered for higher yields)

  • - Terms remaining ideally under 5 years, but longer terms may work

  • - Secured by non-owner occupied or owner-occupied properties

If you’re considering selling your note or just want a quick, fair evaluation, I’d love to connect.

Please send me a message with the note details, including:

  • - Property type & location

  • - Current balance & payment

  • - Interest rate & term remaining

  • - Any arrears or delinquency status

I respond promptly and can move quickly for the right note.

Thanks!

Chuck

0Reply
43 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2026 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    7mo

    Hey Charles I can help you find those notes for free no cost to you let's connect and make some money.

  • Member since 2026 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    5mo

    Hey Charles, saw your post about buying notes.

    Quick question — are you still actively purchasing?

    I may have a performing 1st position note that fits your criteria (~$60K purchase, ~$600/month, ~$130K value).

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.