Looking for a great local agent to work with

Looking for a great local agent to work with

Member since 2025 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hi!
I’m a real estate investor currently searching for my next investment property and would love to connect with a local agent who knows the market well.

I’m especially interested in properties with upside potential and would love to build a long-term working relationship.
If this sounds like you (or you know someone great), please feel free to comment or message me.
Looking forward to connecting!

0Reply
37 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Frank PyleBusiness Member
    Specialist · USA · Member since 2024 · 279 posts · 130 votes
    8mo

    Shifra I can connect you with a couple investor friendly Indy agents who live in the numbers and consistently find upside deals before they hit the big sites. I run Investor Edge Concierge and we help investors build a tight local team like agents, PMs, and contractors so you are not guessing.

    Are you buying single family or small multifamily, and what price range are you targeting?

    Frank Pyle at ExP Realty
    NEXA Lending- Investors Edge Concierge
    View Page
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.