Investment Opportunity in Michigan

WantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Investment Opportunity in Michigan

Member since 2023 · 16 posts · 7 votes

Hello BP, just figured I would see if I could find a private investor that might be interested in the opportunity I have. SFR in Michigan, total investment would be $107,000 to purchase/rehab the property. ARV $175,000 split profit on the back end 50/50 which is 25% ROI for the investor in this case. If interested please DM me your email and I can send over the detailed proposal with all the information. Thank you!

0Reply
30 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wendy PattonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Clarkston, MI · Member since 2009 · 864 posts · 350 votes
    7mo

    @Lynne D.. If you don't find the partner, I might have buyers OR i am a hard money lender ..... depending on where in MI.   Feel free to reach out

    Michigan Real Estate Investors535 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.