Florida Airbnb & Short-Term Rental Financing

Orlando, FloridaHaveProfessionalsLender
Classifieds

Florida Airbnb & Short-Term Rental Financing

Lender · Chicago, IL · Member since 2025 · 204 posts · 101 votes

Investing in Florida short-term rentals or vacation properties? The right financing can make a big difference in your cash flow and scalability.

I work with real estate investors financing Airbnb and vacation rentals across Florida, helping them choose loan options that fit their strategy.

Common options include:

• DSCR loans based on rental income
• Investment property loans
• Second home financing for vacation homes
• Non-QM options for self-employed investors
• Cash-out refinance for portfolio growth

If you are buying, refinancing, or scaling your short-term rental portfolio in Florida, I am happy to discuss scenarios and compare options.

0Reply
39 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    7mo

    Thanks for sharing the options, I'll share them with my clients. I'm not familiar with DSCR loans, how do they work?

  • Lender · Chicago, IL · Member since 2025 · 204 posts · 101 votes
    7mo
    If you ever have and deal scenarios or overall questions pertaining the different loan programs, please feel free to reach out anytime at 312-392-0664
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.