Looking for Attorney to help entity set up

Dallas, TexasWantProfessionalsLawyer
Classifieds

Looking for Attorney to help entity set up

Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 1 vote

We have 3 distinct lines of business and SFRs that we need help structuring. Looking for someone local in Dallas to help us think this through and execute. 

0Reply
48 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Diego AlvaradoBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Flower Mound, TX · Member since 2016 · 296 posts · 139 votes
    7mo

    Hi @Cameron Hartsell

    I have recently had that same situation where I had to restructured my businesses.

    After long investigation I have decided to go with a Series LLC for my rental properties and then two other LLCs for my businesses registered as a S Corp.

    Rentals should not be S Corp as advised by a CPA and an Attorney.

    However, it is key to have enough of information when you make a decision. In my conversation with attorneys and CPAs I went around multiple times about the best structure because I felt they wanted to close the business. 

    With a few additional questions and digging in more in pros / cons, we went with an structure that fits our needs without making it very complex.

    I don't know attorneys in BP but I have some attorneys outside that can help you. Reach out and I'll share their contacts.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.