Looking for Wholesalers in Rochester, NY

Looking for Wholesalers in Rochester, NY

Investor · Rochester, NY · Member since 2013 · 103 posts · 55 votes

I'm looking for add'l properties in Rochester, NY but I'm lacking a good deal flow. Are there wholesalers in Rochester that can add me to their buyers list? Willing to look at deals in Buffalo and Syracuse as well. 

2Reply
72 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Rochester, NY · Member since 2020 · 148 posts · 28 votes
    7mo

    Hi Anthony, what specifically are you looking for? I can keep an eye out for you.

    • Investor · Rochester, NY · Member since 2013 · 103 posts · 55 votes
      7mo

      @Preston Garcia, I'm pretty flexible on property type right now. I'll look at any single family or small multi-family. What matters more is buying at a good discount. If a deal has strong equity after rehab, I'm interested. 

    • Real Estate Agent · Rochester, NY · Member since 2020 · 148 posts · 28 votes
      7mo
      Quote from @Anthony Barbato:

      @Preston Garcia, I'm pretty flexible on property type right now. I'll look at any single family or small multi-family. What matters more is buying at a good discount. If a deal has strong equity after rehab, I'm interested. 


       Okay, good to know. Strictly properties that need renovation then?

  • Investor · Rochester, NY · Member since 2013 · 103 posts · 55 votes
    7mo

    I would say so, yes

  • Real Estate Agent · Buffalo/Rochester NY · Member since 2023 · 39 posts · 9 votes
    5mo

    Anthony,

    I have a few guys, and 8 off market that need a bit of work. I also have worked with @Preston Garcia. A great guy.

    Happy to collaborate!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.