Fix and flips-

Fix and flips-

Member since 2026 · 1 post · 0 votes

Good morning! I just closed on a flip in La Mirada and I’m looking to pick up one or two more properties in Orange County. If anyone has any opportunities available, please let me know. I’d really appreciate it!

0Reply
64 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Consultant · Missoula, MT · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4mo

    I have deals in Orange County, CA. SFR Fix and Flips. Give me a call when you can. 949-374-1277. We can discuss more. I'm looking for a seasoned flipper that isn't trying to be both (an investor and a real estate agent). We already have an in-house RE Broker. I actually have projects. Talk to you soon.

  • Member since 2026 · 27 posts · 5 votes
    4mo

    Ryan, congrats on closing the flip.

    We’re connected with wholesalers and investors moving off market inventory and are always looking to route deals to active buyers with clear buy boxes.

    I run FlipLogic, where wholesalers can submit deals and get them in front of buyers faster without blasting them everywhere.

    Happy to connect and learn what you’re looking for in Orange County so we can send anything that lines up.

  • Escrow Officer · Menifee, Ca. · Member since 2024 · 22 posts · 4 votes
    2mo

    If you send me the preferred want/details via email I can let you know if anything comes up, also. :) 

    Here to help everyone close more deals!  

  • Vijay FriedmanBusiness Member
    Miami, FL · Member since 2026 · 766 posts · 122 votes
    2mo
    Quote from @Ryan Winners:

    Good morning! I just closed on a flip in La Mirada and I’m looking to pick up one or two more properties in Orange County. If anyone has any opportunities available, please let me know. I’d really appreciate it!

    @Ryan Winners
    Congrats on wrapping up your La Mirada flip! Hope you find a couple of great opportunities in Orange County and keep the momentum going. Wishing you continued success on your next projects.

    DreamPoint Capital
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.